PH Series Mobile Hydraulic Lift & Assembly Tables
250- & 500-lb. load capacity, 16-inch lift stroke
PH Series mobile hydraulic lift tables offer flexibility and versatile capability to solve the bulk of material handling problems in the workplace such as assembly operations and portable workstations. Available in standard models with 250- and 500-lbs. load capacities, PH models have a lift stroke of 16 inches, providing a working height range of 28 to 44 inches.
The basic PH Series mobile hydraulic lift table can be configured with many special features and options to meet specific requirements including cleanroom and other electrostatic-free operation or as part of lean manufacturing assembly systems. Stainless steel models are available for sanitary or corrosive environments such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical processing.
- Indexed rotating tabletop (360° with 90° stops)
- Tilt table
- Variety of table sizes
- PVC or anti-static UHMW top
- Fixture table tops
- Longer or shorter lift strokes
- Ball or conveyor transfers
- Frame modifications
- Stainless steel construction
- Structural carbon steel construction
- ESD package
- ESD casters or gray rubber wheel casters
- Internal grounding
- Personnel ground bracket
- Workpiece ground attachment points
- Floor ground chain
PH Series Features & Specifications
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs. & 500 lbs.
- Lift Stroke: 16″ to 28″ lowered to 44″ raised heights
- Lifting: Foot pedal provides 16″ travel
- Lowering: Adjustable down-speed activated by separate foot pedal
- Table Size: 24″ x 24″
- Casters: 4 total locking swivel casters with 5″ polyurethane wheels
- Construction: Welded Steel with 14-gauge sheet metal top
- Finish: Electrostatic powder coating
- Hydraulics: Foot-pedal hydraulic lift is designed for years of leak-free performance
- Weight: 78 lbs.