Hydraulic Lift Tables for Industrial Applications
A lift table uses a cylinder actuator to raise and lower heavy loads on a table over short distances. They are available in hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrically-powered designs. Hydraulic lift tables are particularly powerful, which makes them ideal for use in heavy-duty industrial lifting applications, such as pallet transport, vehicle loading, equipment transport, work positioning, and shelf stocking.
Industrial Applications for Hydraulic Lift Tables
Unidex engineers a variety of custom hydraulic lift tables to meet the needs of almost any application. We tailor each table design to order, so you know that your lift table will meet all your operational requirements. Industries that benefit from our quality hydraulic lift tables include:
- Food & Beverage: Lift tables are available in stainless steel for a sanitary, easy-to-clean surface that can raise and lower loads while meeting HAACP and FDA regulations.
- Pharmaceutical: Lift tables are used in pharmaceutical processing operations to lift and move heavy equipment and products. Stainless steel provides a sanitary surface, while the lift tables reduce the potential of worker injuries due to overexertion.
- Commercial & Office Spaces: Many offices and commercial spaces use heavy office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, AV equipment, computers, hard drive degaussers, and specialized machinery. Lift tables allow employees to move equipment around the workspace safely and efficiently.
- Retail: Retail establishments use lift tables to raise, lower, and transport products in bulk from the delivery truck to storage to the sales floor. With lift tables, employees can safely place products—even heavy items like construction materials and appliances—on store shelves.
- Automotive: In automotive manufacturing facilities and service shops, technicians must be able to move large and heavy vehicle components from one place to another for assembly, maintenance, and repairs. Lift tables allow employees to move and vertically position these items as needed throughout the facility.
- Manufacturing: Lift tables are highly versatile and can move items in a variety of shapes, sizes, and weights throughout manufacturing facilities. They are used to transport and feed raw materials into fabrication equipment. Lift tables are also useful on assembly lines to raise, lower, and convey heavy and unwieldy components.
Lift Tables At Unidex
Unidex offers a wide selection of hydraulic lift solutions. Our most popular hydraulic lift tables for industrial applications are:
- PH Series: Unidex’s PH Series mobile hydraulic lift tables are designed to provide maximum versatility and flexibility in any workspace. They are particularly effective for internal material transport operations like assembly lines, for loads between 250 and 500 lbs. As mobile workstations, these tables offer ideal ergonomic support throughout the workday and provide smooth, safe movement between sites. The PH Series offers custom sizes, heights and colors.
- PHQL Series: Our PHQL “Quick Lifter” Series offers next-level support with 500-lb load-lifting and a 16” lift stroke. Available with a 24” x 24” standard top, custom features include a rotating top, plastic or ESD liners, and tilting tabletops to meet your particular needs. The PHQL series is ideal for use in heavy industrial and assembly applications.
- PHL Series: The PHL Series is a portable foot pedal workstation that offers forks, platforms or other load carrying devices. The ergonomic handles allow for easy mobility. With a load capacity of up to 250 lbs, the PHL Series has an infinite range of height stops within its 48” lift stroke.
- AHW Series: The AHW Series of power-lift workbenches incorporates a hybrid air/oil hydraulic system that allows for fine control and instant modification of worktable heights. Casters can be added for portable location within work cells or for cleaning of the work area.
High-Quality Hydraulic Lift Tables from Unidex
For over 30 years, Unidex has been a leading provider of hydraulic lift tables for customers in nearly every industry. Each of our tables is designed and built to facilitate safe and effective support for your industrial operation. To learn more about our extensive selection of hydraulic lifts and custom hydraulic solutions, contact us today.