Pneumatic Lifts – Air and Oil Hydraulic Lift Manipulators
STANDARD Pneumatic Lift MODELS:
250-LB. LOAD CAPACITY; 60-INCH LIFT STROKE
For effortless lifting and unobstructed reach, air and oil hydraulic lift manipulators offer strong lifting and positioning power in compact, easy-to-operate units. Running quietly and trouble-free on shop air and a self-contained oil supply, air and oil hydraulic manipulators are provided with low and high points of the pneumatic lift stroke determined by your specific application requirements. Its non-electric operation is ideal for C1D1 areas.
Articulating arms are available with radial reaches up to 96 inches. The unique linkage design allows smooth, continuous movement throughout the work area. Horizontal movement is not restricted by vertical supports, cabling, or vacuum hoses. This permits the arm to maintain the attitude of the load for reach-in or reach-under applications.
Air and Oil Hydraulic Lift Manipulator Options:
- Variety of pneumatic lift strokes and load capacities
- Overhead mounting systems
- Various articulating arm lengths and designs
- Mobile unit with forklift slots, casters, or mounted to a pallet jack
- Stainless steel construction
- Other special materials and finishes available
- Thumb switch, push-button or pendant controls