MHW Series Pedal-Lift Workbenches
Standard Models: 500-lb. load capacity
The Unidex MHW Series Pedal-Lift Workbench is a self-contained lifting system with a manually operated foot pedal and hydraulic system to lift the bench to the desired height. The operator quickly and easily brings the table into ergonomically correct zones to accommodate different worker heights, sit-or-stand operations, product transfer, and varying workpiece dimensions.
Each pedal stroke raises the work surface approximately one inch. A toe release lever controls the rate of descent. This versatile, economical pedal-lift workbench can lift loads up to 500 lbs. and is available with a variety of optional features.
Pedal-Lift Workbenches Options:
- Variety of work surfaces and styles including solid maple, stainless steel, and aluminum ESD
- Various heights and lift strokes
- Cabinets, shelves, and drawers
- Stainless steel construction
- Trunnion mounts for work rotation
- Custom fixturing/work-holding