Standard Models: 250- & 500-lb. load capacity, 16-inch lift stroke
Roll mouse over picture to see specification of the lift.
PH Series mobile hydraulic lift tables offer flexibility and versatile capability to solve many material handling problems in the workplace such as assembly operations and portable workstations. Available in standard models with 250- and 500-lbs. load capacities, PH models have a lift stroke of 16 inches, providing a working height range of 28 to 44 inches.
The basic PH Series table can be configured with many special features and options to meet specific requirements including cleanroom and other electrostatic-free operation, or as part of lean manufacturing assembly systems. Stainless steel models are available for sanitary or corrosive environments such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical processing.
- Indexed rotating table top (360° with 90° stops)
- Tilt table
- Variety of table sizes
- PVC or anti-static UHMW top
- Fixture table tops
- Longer or shorter lift strokes
- Ball or conveyor transfers
- Frame modifications
- Stainless steel construction
- Structural carbon steel construction
- ESD package
- ESD casters or gray rubber wheel casters
- Internal grounding
- Personnel ground bracket
- Work piece ground attachment points
- Floor ground chain
Contact us for more information.